Monday, October 02, 2006
PEOPLE ?!

People interest me, plain and simple. More specifically, the diversity humans have embraced to make themselves unique attracts my attention. It fascinates me how there are some folks who can't grasp the concept that different people have different brains, that their opinions oppose those of others. God forbid that should happen. In speech class, for example, there is a particular girl [no names] that has been made into a joke because she's different. I'm sure she has figured it out by now, due to the lack of surpressing laughter and whispers that were a waste of attempting to whisper, since everyone in the room heard each word clearly. It kind of amazes me how she can surround herself by these people for 40 mintues everyday without showing the slightest bit of lost-confidence. I guess I don't have the right to complain about how horrible the situation is, as i just sit there everyday, not defending her or anything. It makes me feel like a bad person, but I'm not the type to really stand up for what i believe in. I wish I could, but I have the mentality of "oh, what difference can I make? Im not that great." Bad logic, I guess. It makes me have admiration for dictators and such, even of the cruelest sorts, such as Adolf Hitler, Suddam Hussein, etc. because they knew they could make a difference. Both ending in tragic, unimaginable results, yet never-underminding the "i know what i want, i won't stop until i achieve it" attitude. Which brings my point back to Superiority. everyone has a vision of perfection. everyone wants to achieve perfection. everyone has a different perception of perfection.

I believe in individuality.

And i also believe that it's important to stand up for what you believe. Im aware that i've previously mentioned that it's not something i do, making me a hypocrit. But i think it's good advice, regardless if i follow it or not.



SARAH.

GIRL.

SEVENTEEN.

SENIOR.

Technorati Profile